Sonic Screwdriver -->

Monday 29 April 2013

"Vincent and the Doctor" 5x10

Original Air Date: 5 June 2010

Oh, look! DW's turned into a documentary on wheat!
Well, look around. Art. It seems to me there's so much more to the world than the average eye is allowed to see. I believe, if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamed of. It's colour. Colour that holds the key. I can hear the colours. Listen to them. Every time I step outside, I feel nature is shouting at me. Come on. Come and get me. Come on. Come on! Capture my mystery! 
-Vincent
Oh hai dere rabid giant chicken.
Ah, addressing the sensitive topic of suicide.
This guy's accent sounds a bit more Irish than Dutch.
Is this how time usually passes? Really slowly...in the right order....?
Oh, the Doctor in a confession box...that would be funny.
This episode is just so tragically beautiful....