Sonic Screwdriver -->

Monday 22 April 2013

"Daleks in Manhattan"

Original Air Date: 21 April 2007

Ermegeherd a pig. Like the Slitheen. But not really. Why a pig again?
Love how he has no trouble landing this time.
When he picks that thing up, and smells it, I'm just like "please don't lick it, please, please don't lick it."
I kinda wish my ears lit up when I spoke, like a Derlerk.

Basically....run.
Three Ls and an H!
Doctor, what did your mother tell you about putting weird alien crap in your pockets? What if you forgot it there, then found it like a month later?
It's the Depression, sweetie. Your heart might break, but the show goes on. Because if it stops, you starve. Every night I have to go out there, sing, dance, keep going, hoping he's going to come back.
-Tallulah 

Tallulah's eyes are huge.