Sonic Screwdriver -->

Saturday 20 April 2013

"Smith and Jones"

Original Air Date: 31 March 2007

Is the title of this episode a joke on something? Or is it really just for John Smith and Martha Jones?

Yes, the Doctor really could use a visit from psychiatric....

Love how Martha's the only one who's like, chill.

Love how they even mention the spaceship crashing into Big Ben, and showed Big Ben intact just a few moments ago....

How polite, the plasmavore uses a straw.

I love how the Doctor speaks Judoonese.

Does anyone else move the radiation in to their feet when they use the microwave? I stand there and shake my foot and get the radiation out.

Dear Doctor, if you're gonna kiss a girl and want to even have her think just a tiny bit that it means nothing, don't grab her head!

She is drinking David Tennant. I'll have what she's having.

This is me, putting my foot down.

Shut up, Martha Jones. You know you're interested.