Sonic Screwdriver -->

Wednesday 24 April 2013

"The Doctor's Daughter" 4x6

Original Air Date: 10 May 2008

You are completely impossible! It's not impossible, it's just unlikely.
What, Martha? Like you swallowed a hamster????
Look, David, It's your future wife!
Aww yay! Martha's OK!
Messaline? Isn't that a type of lettuce?
Pet the Martha....pet.
Technically, I don't have time for this. I might use that.
Anyone else tear up when we found out she had two hearts?
Did ya notice that here is the first time we hear some of  "This is Gallifrey, Our Childhood, Our Home"?, when he's talking about how being a Time Lord is a sum of knowledge, a code, a shared history, a shared suffering.
Look! A little mouse!
What's a Time Lord for?
The Hath has gills...can't it like swim in that stuff?
I almost cried when he died...
There in the terraforming room....I know what's coming....the feels! Did you know that terraforming is a real concept?
In all of my re watching of DW, I have never as anywhere near the same emotional responce as I did as the first time...except for this. I guess it just goes to show how good of a job DT did in the scene.
We need to see Jenny again!