Sonic Screwdriver -->

Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Extended BBC America "Time of the Doctor" Trailer?


Yeah, it's a thing.
Even as an American (for now) I think it is more than strange that the BBC would release a trailer only to the States.
But let's get past that, and discuss it!


"I HOPE YOU MADE A WISH."
-Clara's Grandmother (?)

That's where it is. That's how the Doctor does it. Regenerate again, I mean. Clara makes a wish for him not to die.


"WHAT ARE YOU? WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING YOU?"
-Clara

There's a huge surprise in store for Clara. She hasn't met the Silence yet. Whole years of Moffat plot, they are, and she has never had an experience with them (with the Doctor--as a person, I assume so, as everyone meets Silents.
But there's still another surprise in store--the Weeping Angels!


"YOU WILL DIE IN SILENCE, DOCTOR."
-Dalek

The Daleks never were too good with metaphor, so it is my thinking that they mean that the Silence will kill him.


"THE TIME LORD WILL BEGIN ANEW."
-Woman

Now, I try to avoid night-blogging here, but what if Capaldi is playing another William Hartnell Doctor? I mean, the Curator did say a  few things that would point to something akin to that.


"THIS WORLD WILL BURN."
-Woman


Alright, I know that Gallifrey didn't burn (one thing, though, is he gonna just keep that cube like on his night stand or something?) but still that phrase must evoke some feelings to the Doctor after 400 years thinking he burned Gallifrey.


AND TWO FINAL THOUGHTS
for which I have very little back up....


...what if the Doctor's name is Trenzalore? and, what if Trenzalore is Earth?

Like What You See?

Join Us On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind while commenting. Vile comments will be removed upon their discovery.