Sonic Screwdriver -->

Monday 6 May 2013

"The Rebel Flesh" 6x5

Original Air Date: 21 May 2011


I had a hard time getting through this ep the first time. Anyone else?
Such a CGI in the original image of the
I forgot about this Amy Pond intro. Why would they even do that? Did they think it was a good idea? Because it wasn't. It's stupid and annoying.
Yes! Muse on the TARDIS. Love "Supermassive Black Hole" :) If you ever get the chance to see Muse live, do it! They're really performance oriented; it was great. (PS, I liked them before Twilight. Because I'm such a hipster....)
Isn't it great when Matt Smith's voice cracks? 900+ years old and it still happens....
Oh no! The TARDIS is sinking!
Eww, her face fell off.
Holy TARDIS of Gallifrey....Ganger Jennifer looked like Prisoner Zero....
Production note: acid must always make a sizzling noise. Otherwise its just water, duh.
"You're never going to get your vehichle in here!" "I'm a great parker." No, Doctor you are not. You have, on more than one occasion, parked in the enitrely wrong century and even planet.
Oh hai dere Ganger Doctor. Nice face.

I just love it when DW gets political about issues that don't even exist yet. I guess those are the only politicial issues you can touch upon!