Sonic Screwdriver -->

Sunday 5 May 2013

"The Family of Blood" 3x9

Original Air Date: 2 June 2007

Does anyone think that Harry Lloyd (Son of Mine) looks like Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)?
Almost everything I know about British history I learned from Doctor Who.
"Maybe I was given this watch..." Lattimer, you stole the watch. You were NOT given the watch so shut up.
Aand clips from past eps!
I'd totally dress up as one of these scarecrows for Halloween..

I was so scared of the Doctor. I've seen him. He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And he's wonderful.
-Timothy Lattimer

Is that how he talks? YES! Talk sexy time lord to me. 
Om nom nom, consume a time lord.
Run!
I love ther "Fury of a Time Lord" segment. So here it is:
Here is a very poignant comment from the video from RedJoker9000:
Someone wrote this before and I agreed with him/her, so I don't take the credit I'll try to remember it as best as I can. It was that each one had a deeper meaning. I'll number them in order. what do you think?
1. He symbolizing how his hands are always tied.
2. She symbolizing how there’s pain all around him that he can never run from.
3. She symbolizes how he’s always there but never seen.
4. He symbolizes how he is always watching over/protecting Earth. Not even just Earth but everywhere.
I love how we see Tim later on when his is all old.